Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Will you be my bridesmaid?

 
 
Will you be my bridesmaid?... a very exciting question, so why not make it look as exciting as it is to ask it!!! When my husband and I got married, we actually made little videos to send to everyone to ask them to be in our bridal party, I thought we were clever;)! Oh what I would do to get my hands on some of those videos! HA!
 
Last year my friends Jess asked me to be in her wedding with this adorable paper bag filled with the ingredients to make Sangria; it was so adorable and got me thinking about sharing more cute ideas!!
 
 
So cute right!?! Scroll down to see more fun ideas!
 
 
1. Wood Inspiration Box By WeddingChicks: I am SO IN LOVE with this idea!! Color pallet, matching nail polish, dress ideas, other bridesmaids contact info!! UM, ADORABLE!
 
 
 
2. Now it's my turn to pop the question!: So easy, inexpensive, and super fun!!


3. Tiny Gift Boxes: These dainty gift boxes are the perfect little idea, with bonus gifts for your bridesmaids! Follow the link to see the whole DIY project!
 
 
 4. Be my Bridesmaid Ombre Cupcakes: Who doesn't love a little sweet treat for persuasion! How fun are these ombre cupcakes, complete with a matching napkin and spoon!
 
 
 5. Basket of Gifts; Follow the link so to see all the fun items in this 'Will you be my Bridesmaid' basket! So many cute items to thank your girls for taking on the job!
 
 
 6. A Cute Note: Doesn't get more personal then a handwritten note with an old photo of the two of you! So personal, so simple, so sweet! You can't go wrong!

7. DIY Favor Boxes By Smitten On Paper: Love this free printable tutorial on this super fun favor boxes!!! So easy!! So cute!!
 
Have an idea to share?!
I would love to hear from you! XOX
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I'm really bummed because I can't find the kink to the instructions for these awesome projects. When I click on the picture, I just get a larger picture. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for following our blog! Just click the name of the favor next to each number and it will take you straight there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover